Then the pregnant mothers came today. We herd them not unlike cattle and then walk around the room and fall silent. To me this means that we are just building up the tension, but I also suppose that it serves to get some time to talk about something to these mothers (some of whom have already 'dropped' 8 or 9 children). Then we preceed to talk at them about hygiene or coming in to the hospital to give birth to their babies rather than at home. After we prod and examine and weigh and do every other form of reduction of privacy and personal decency... its really not that bad. We do a lot of good.
But really my day starts when I leave from work and go home. There is garden materials, which I have been working on now for... three weeks? I guess, I don't know. The garden is about a 20 foot by 30 foot dream at this moment... there is also a possible peace garden is the brain racking around.... maybe. There are a lot of maybes right now and a lot of time to do it all in.... I'm sure that something will get finished.... something.
The chickens are pretty great thus far. They have been supplying some protein for myself (one egg a day!) and there is an idea about a cat and dog, or combination there of; a cog??
Whoop
Lot going on. Big change of life. I assume the "score" you mentioned was as in "You - 0 and Scorpions/centipedes - 3. Did you ever play on a soccer team named Scorpions? Glad you got that Medicine without Doctors book. We love and send our best thoughts and prayers your way.
ReplyDeleteDad and Mom