Rainforest

Rainforest
Millions of acres of pristine forest.

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Giving Thanks

I've been travelling alot (Mom and Stephen came!) and internet has been rough here in Aishalton, so the blog was neglected. Here's my New Year's Resolution to revive it.

Thanks again

to all who donated and helped spread the word. I really appreciate it! I was able to pick up the check and go shopping! It was too much fun. To buy lovely children's literature, supplies for the teachers, and some learning games: Splendid good time! Now, my supplies are sitting in Lethem, waiting to be transferred to Aishalton. You see, the rainy season still hasn't really quit, and we are just waiting for the river to go down for vehicles to cross. Then, I'll get my goods!

So, even though Thanksgiving won't be much this year - we'll probably eat rice and beans late tonight, I realize how much I have to be thankful for!

Love!



No comments:

Post a Comment