7 days of glory.
I don’t know how to explain it. Being with Bereans, travelling with Bereans… it feels so different, like somehow we’ve made ourselves into something, that our ability to experience and enjoy life proves something. We just finished college in 2007, yet collectively we’ve spent over 3 years as volunteers, finished a Master’s degree, travelled far and wide, worked in jobs with troubled youth, underserved immigrants, and obnoxious customers. We plan further travels, further studies, more important jobs. I want to be friends with these girls forever. I want to see and be a part of where they go and what they do.
We talked (American), Gaffed (Guyanese), and Limed (Trinidadian). We enjoyed the island. We loved the kind, polite, totally awesome islanders. We ate at great restaurants, made our own breakfasts, and skinny dipped in the pool (Well, some of us). More to come!
Me on Castara Beach, fishing village:
I love your blog! It is so real and makes me feel like I am with you all when I read it! (hahhah even if I were during some of the tid bits!)
ReplyDelete